The stand-alone HDF-EOS to GeoTIFF Conversion Tool (HEG) version 2.15 is officially released. The release contains tar files for the supported platforms LINUX64, MAC OSX (intel) and WINDOWS (7, 8, and 10).
- Support for new products
- VIIRS (VNP13A2, VNP13A3, VNP13C1,VNP14A1, VNP15A2H, VNP21A1D, VNP21A1N, VNP21A2, VNP29, VNP43I1, VNP43I2, VNP43I3, VNP43I4, VNP43IA1, VNP43IA2, VNP43IA3, VNP43IA4, VNP43M1, VNP43M2, VNP43M3, VNP43M4, VNP43MA1, VNP43MA2,VNP43MA3, VNP43MA4)
- Batch processing added in HEG Stitch GUI process
- Stitching support for SRTM and VIIRS
- Support for CF Conventions for SMAP L4 products
- Field Image for Spatial subset support was only provided for GRID products. Now SWATH products are also supported.
- Geolocated image was provided only for Sinusoidal Tiles. This version displays the geolocated image of the input file for SWATH and other non-sinusoidal projections as well
- Other bug fixes including fixes to the conversion script in batch process on Windows