5. Click on Yes to revert to the selected previous revision of the record. The MMT will then display a 'Revision Created Successfully!' message, as well as the new revision history for the record. If there were n revisions before you reverted to a previous revision, there will now be n+1 revisions, and the n+1st revision will be identical to the previous revision to which you reverted.
Create and Manage Collection Record Templates
Create a collection record template for my provider
On the 'Manage Collections' dashboard, in the Create Collection Record panel, click on ‘Manage Templates’.
2. On the provider templates page, click on ‘Create a Collection Template’. A draft collection record template will be created.
3. Begin filling in metadata fields for your draft collection record. Use the information icons (blue 'i') to get information about what fields mean and how to format their values.
4. Navigate from form to form using the Previous or Next buttons, or by choosing the next form to edit from the pull-down list at 'Save & Jump To:'. You may work on forms in any order. When you move from one form to another, your input from the previous form will be saved in your draft record template. Explicitly Save form input (within a session or at the end of a session) with the 'Save' button. To save your draft record template, select the 'Done' button.
You will see a green banner indicating that your collection record template has been successfully created. NOTE: When you are working with a draft collection record template, all 'Save' and 'Done' operations update the draft record template in the MMT database, not in the CMR. Draft collection record templates can be used to create draft collection records that can then be ingested into the CMR.
5. Follow progress of your draft record template on the progress panel:
The icons on the progress panel have the following meanings:
6. View an HTML rendering of your collection record template on the 'preview panel':
7. Special NOTES when creating or editing a collection level record template:
a. To have the NRT (Near Real Time) badge appear for the collection on the Earthdata Search Client, set Collection Type to 'Near Real Time' on the 'Data Information' form.
b. On the 'Temporal Extent' form, Ends at Present should be set to False if there is an end date for the collection.
c. NASA data centers are strongly encouraged to provide DOI information for the Collection on the 'Collection Information' form.
Bulk Update of Collection Metadata