- 5 Working Groups Up For Vote
- Big Data Access/Transfer (PB of data)
- Data Providers WG - continuing to work on document up to ESDIS
- Two merged: Cloud UI/UX and Cloud Analytics - Need to come up with dev/training environment to learn Cumulus
- Data Interoperability - Lots of discussion on GeoTiff. Newer missions may be going with GeoTIFF as a major output format
- ESDIS Standard next to NetCDF/HDF
- How to get metadata info into a geoTIFF or alongside a GeoTIFF
- ESDIS Compliant GeoTIFF
- Integration Group (Chris Lyness) - ID as many integration points across EOSDIS
- Major Touch points
- Example GeoTiff Standards to use for data Interoperability
- WPS: CL looking for a DAAC looking for a DAAC that is working with this.
- A42 Poster:
- Poster was well received at the working group
- Chris is setting up a telecon in April 9-12ish dates to have a 1.5 hr to id any potential integrations
- CMR may be an early one as an example.
- We are able to get the Earthdata Page updated we can.
- Any Provenance group interest?
- Dataset Interoperability suggested it but it died off once GeoTIFF came on the scene for discussion
- "If there is no end user tool looking at provenance then it may not be needed in the near term"
Esri Technical Meeting (Upcoming):
- Agenda items include MDCS, 3 part Script, and MyNASAData
Cumulus Installation Update:
- Still trying to make it work - Cumulus Internal Slack Channel is helpful.
- How To Guide with Cumulus Guide on AWS - to contribute back to the Cumulus
- Working to convert diagram to Lucid Chart and being connecting items
Collaborator's Kick-Off Meeting (April):
- Look to push back to July when more architecture is set up to drive conversations
Ramon - AMI