- Tried to read the data from LS S3 using GDAl and found that HTTPS does not work well with LS.
- GDAL library when pull data from S3 use SSL layer (HTTPS) - another reason we need an AWS account.
- Modified the GDAL 2.4
- Was able to create a Lambda Function with the GEE
- Tried run LS with Cumulus but did not work well
- NetCDf with the "history" attribute
- Jason to post Provenance items
Monthly Report Out with Jeff:
- Advocacy, Decision made, or stress?
- Collaborator Kick-Off Meeting - When
Data Product Review
- We have some in older tasks for GEE
- List keeps extending
- CERES SYN1DEG Hourly
- Get some synergy and get some transformation