You will need two license files.
Repeat the following steps for each license file.
- Run /arcgis/server/tools/authorizeSoftware
- Select US Government, GIS Services, and GIS Specialist.
- Use ubuntu user and become a root. Then, run apt-get install emacs
- Edit /arcgis/server/tools/createsite/createsite.properties with username = siteadmin password =<your pass>.
- Run /arcgis/server/startserver.sh.
- /arcgis/server/tools/createsite/createsite.sh -f createsite.properties
- Use ubuntu user and become a root. Then, run apt-get install firefox
- sudo apt-get install dbus-x11
- Run firefox https://private_ip:6443/arcgis/admin.
- Open port 6433 in inbound rule of security group.
- Add DNS entry for server like arcgis-server-8.gisdemo.net and associate IPv4 address with it.
- Run firefox from your computer and try https://arcgis-server-8.gisdemo.net:6443/arcgis/manager.
Run the following commands:
- Add a load balancer like https://arcgis-s-8.gisdemo.net/ to avoid certificate warning. Force https and forward traffic to 6433.
- Install ArcGIS Linux Data Store.
During the initial deployment, Setup program is already executed and installs software under /arcgis/server/. Thus, all you need is to activate license and set user/password.