For your information, there will be a freeze of the GCMD Keyword Database beginning and ending on or before . Requests for new and revised keywords will not be processed until the freeze is lifted. The Keyword Management System (KMS) API will continue to operate during this time at its current URL. Following the freeze, the KMS system will be hosted on new hardware as well as a new URL. The new infrastructure will improve the API's performance and reliability. All users and client developers are encouraged to begin migrating to the new URL starting . The legacy and new URLs will run in parallel until the URL migration is complete.
Legacy GCMD KMS URL Examples:
- GET Capabilities - https://gcmdservices.gsfc.nasa.gov/kms/
- All Science Keyword in CSV format - https://gcmdservices.gsfc.nasa.gov/kms/concepts/concept_scheme/sciencekeywords?case=native&format=csv
- Single Concept in JSON - https://gcmdservices.gsfc.nasa.gov/kms/concept/0229714c-7960-4179-b671-30ceb9bf68bb?format=json
New GCMD KMS URL Examples:
- GET Capabilities - https://gcmd.earthdata.nasa.gov/kms/
- All Science Keyword in CSV format - https://gcmd.earthdata.nasa.gov/kms/concepts/concept_scheme/sciencekeywords?case=native&format=csv
- Single Concept in JSON - https://gcmd.earthdata.nasa.gov/kms/concept/0673738a-3751-4d6e-9df0-b2eda0bde993?format=json .
Thank you for your support.
The GCMD/IDN Team
IDN Home Page: https://idn.ceos.org